I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

31 October 2009

Saturday-Aston

Happy Halloween
saturday again!!!

Xuan,Evon and Mama

 This Silly mama always complain i bully her
poor me!!

Bring my mama to shop and eat
Together with Tobe and Zorce
Today I spent alot...i'm going to broke liao
Cause I bought lot thing!!!

>.<


Here we are
we went to City hall to look for the Singapore -----!!!

Oya,i bought a Swarovski earing for my silly.
When i walked into the Swarovski shop i look at the earing she the 1st one i want to get for her.
*big smile

After that we bring mama to Aston for Dinner.
Just four of us cause my silly do OT
she will meet me after when i send my mama back
Pity her cause she having maggie mee for her dinner nia.



Four of us
yum yum!!!

END
Party Tonight!!!

No comments: