I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

17 October 2009

Rebel

This picture took by tobe,
nice huh~




she going to meet her love

heading to orchard
so both of us going to watch our movie,shopping and etc etc...

feel like eating
so went to H for dessert

Mango

This i don't know what to call
maybe is*hua sheng tang yuan*

erm....yummy
oi shi!!!

*want some?*
hahahhaha!!!

no more,she already finish
>.<|||

this Stupid dumb dumb
eat nonstop and keep saying she hungry
a new name for her *hungry ghost*
hahahha

movie time

Pandorum

after movie going meet picky

Picky and me

Pea and mos

at subway waiting for Zorce then going to Rebel

sweet!!
---------------------party time----------------------
yeah...let's rock and roll


Chivas Girl's

my girl

Jimme and xiao yan

Four couples

*heart*

dumb dumb with my two little sis
=')

i very enjoy on that night
it's very fun,even tobe and chris they left early
but i very angry and worries bout pic
Especially Zorce
she never tell anyone that she going to social house
No mood at all
she Spoiling my mood!!!

silly with  ピンキ
she the one bring us to Rebel
thx  ピンキ
see you soon ya!!
i forgot her name already
*sorry*hehehe

on the way home
=')

No comments: