I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

13 October 2009

Big pile of nonsense

what wrong with me again??
emo??
feel like very weird
got some feeling but i dont really know how to express them again
can someone talk to me??
Who can teach me how to change that bad habit.
I need ur help.

Example like:
Last night I only wanted to speak that a few words, but did not know why I did speak a big pile of nonsense to be able to explain I wanted saying that a few words.
WTF

Dislike

I feel very bored.
Goes to work the time is not splendid at all
A power of work does not have
A significance does not have too
Why huh?

I came to work in the early morning
No work to do
No network available
No one talk to me at all
and bla bla bla
I did nothing

I'm going to mad soon




No comments: