I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

04 October 2009

mooncakes festival

woke up in the early morning
and do nothing
actually we plan go JB to meet pic them
but in the end we feel like *nothing to do in JB?
Somemore if we go we have to reach home before 8pm
seem like very rush
so our plan cancel
another plan is going to orchard
and cut my hair!!
yeah!!!


with my dum dum
collected mooncakes
feel like my dum dum very silly la
shhhhhhhhhhh........
only tobe knw why

tobesan and me
looking for my dum dum ice lemon tea
*clementi*
hahahahha
what tobesan looking for?
curious
This silly dum dum very thirsty already
poor her







after hair cut pic with tobesan
----------------------
The night of the mooncakes festival








The moon



*happy*

No comments: