I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

06 October 2009

LIfe


I'm sick with my life now.
I have worked for one year in Singapore
and i feel like i was wasted my time
i got nothing
not improvement at all
would i have been any different from what i am now?

NO!!!!
Apple Loo move your ass please
yes,move on

erm....
I saw many things in this year
there's many kind of human
Let me know criticisms should be feared
honestly i got no much best friend
and no much friend
The humanity is very terror
Between the human and the human simply does not have Sincerity
Makes me to feel that is very insecure
cause i'm the one who easy to get hurt
please
Do not think i'm the girl as you think
i'm not that kind of human like you do
i dont like those pretended
it's very fake
but i wonder they can be happy like this?
or they used to it?
perhaps

wooah
I'm the one who always complain got no much friend
but now i know got more friend is not a good thing
lotsa gossip and bla bla bla
Several best friends are also pretty good
btw *dum dum* thank for you always remind me

what's the main topic that i'm talking about??
oya,is Life......
Wonder how i'm going to improve myself?
any idea
i want something new,it's wont feel bored
and wasted


4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! fear not u're not alone :) i understand what u mean and sometimes i do hope that ppl can be more sincere. but this is reality. reality is cruel. I feel the same, all we need is afew very good and close friends. the party friends are only friends. cheer up gal. as long as u've no guilt and regrets. that's most important to be happy :) right?

applezxx said...

ya,
Y:u're right.
=')

Unknown said...

i was told recently that 'people treat you nice bcos they want something from you. when they have gotten what they wanted, they'll leave.' well, i don't know how true do u find this statement but it's damn true for me la haha..

applezxx said...

=')