I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

25 October 2009

Sunday *With my Family


Sunday noon we plan to bring them to orchard
 mama will stay at Singapore for one month
Yipi
guess during this few month i'll getting fat liao
cause she will cook alot of delicious food
yummy yummy

*mama and Hua uncle*

both of us
dum dum wearing like a rainbow
hahaha
but i luv it

Orchard
the 1st time she came here

They having their ice-cream

After 1 hour seem like there's nothing for them to shop
so we heading to Bugis

At Bugis she bought a new bag
not bad huh

after this we going to have our dessert

Here we are

i'm waiting for my dessert

my fav
Mango si mi lu + mango Ice-cream = thumb up



no much thing for today
END

No comments: