I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

15 October 2009

3yrs anniversary

With you together already in three years
i really appreciate that what u had did to me
and i really appreciate you cherish you
thank for pampering,caring and bla bla bla..

Today after work meet tobe and chriss at Orchard
Tobe going to buy her Cosmentics*Channel
how rich she is.
lol~
Plan to have Sushi for dinner with you
but end up plan cancel again
 going to have steamboat later together with tobe,chriss,jimmy and her friends
seem like very happening right
hahahahah~



A small suprised for you
*last minit work
look like bang chang right
hope she'll like it
btw thank to Boss Suan and Zorce
one of them help me to buy and one of them pass me the Camera
thank so much


wonder how i'm going to give her the gift
*i have no idea
feel so exited
lol


silly with the Gift
LX 3
the one she addicted for so long
=')

 feel that she very happy to get that
look at her mouth

cause the way she kiss me
Alright steamboat time
EAT

EAT EAT EAT
i cant eat much on that day
feeling unwell
don't know why
Sushi next week
ok??

the way when home
testing the flash light

good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything baby!

Love you so much~