I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

26 October 2009

MAD

Gosh
i can't imagine that i work over than 12 hours
that's my 1st time in my whole life!!
WTF................shit!!!
Stupid accountant......#$^*(%&)%%!#$@#%$&$
was very hungry at night while working.
what to eat!!
finally i found a pack of cookies,
hahaha...

At the same time,
you really drive me crazy,
I spent almost two hours book those thing that i DONT REALLY KNOW at all.
grrrrrrrrr.........

and YOU!!!
can throw your phone away already.
call YOU and you never pick up my call!!!

End up i give up already!!
cause i can't get the detail from her!!

sorry luv,i did try my best to do.
but i can't........i know i very stupid stupid stupid stupid............!!
guess you will say i very silly not stupid right!

Honestly i very mad on myself,
Don't know why i'm so stupid!!
Why Other people CAN,but i CANT...
*both also human right*
or i lazy to use my brain.

haiz......
btw i learn new thing!!

No comments: