I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

10 October 2009

Toce Me

Each Friday night everybody was going to clubbing or .....
But we at home
on-line
untill feel sien

I naturally going to painting my nail
cause nothing to do

Rainbow again
*blush
------------------------------------------------------------
Really could not imagine that I only took five minutes to do prepared ,
cause on that time i'm still laying in the bed and watcching DVD then suddenly SHE was asked us to have some drink.

see i'm done
going to toca me



The same table no.5


guess we very thirsty untill....hahahhahah
just kidding

Zorce again

and my silly dum dum



home
having our supper
maggie mee
fainted
gain fat again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GOOD HUH ...NEVER ASK ME GO!!!!
TOBE

Unknown said...

keep it up n join the fat club! :)

applezxx said...

Oh o.......
tobe on that time is very late ald,is around 2am.nxtm k...=')
Y:what do u mean fat club??