I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

17 April 2010

Shangri-La Buffet

Late for Movie again
Rushing to Cinileisure
We sweat profusely
>.<
Ice Kacang Puppy Love (2010)
Nice show and It's damn funny when the Indian guys speak malay!!!
After mv Chit chat and waiting for fren
  
While waiting took pic with my lovely 1
So sweet and they look elegant today
Hugssssss <3
After than heading to Shangri-La for Buffet dinner
Private Dinner
The Line
My fav Oysters
Some Salad
Fruit and candy
cake and blah blah blah
Darling with her new lipstick
Birthday Girl
Group picture
Lovely card
Couple Watch
Her 24th Birthday
Acid bar at Sommerset
Have sm drink with all love
She look so lovely

A birthday kiss from my two little sister
Ash,Pei pei,karen and Zos
The Big head is Fiona
LOL

Hugssssss
Ash and Vinz
Angeline and Pei pei
Chris tobe and ??????
This freaking funny
Way home
A lovely birthday gift from me to you
<3

No comments: