I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

13 April 2010

I was Thinking about what you like,love what and so...For ur b'day present and dinner.
Suddenly my mind turn blank
What a big joke

Keep asking her:
What do you want for ur b'day present huh??
But the answer is still the same: YOU which mean Me
I said:
I'm not a gift!!!
Other than that??
Anythgs else??
She said :
LV ,Gucci ,Iphone ,Ring and etc etc!!!LOL~
Wow....sound so Expensive.
=.=''

But I knw she was just joking with me. =')
And u knw me well i'll get everythgs for u if u want even u're just joking with me!!

1 comment:

stars said...

She's right actually ya (: a present be it huge or small, as long as it comes from the heart, ur partner will appreciate it. In fact, ur partner will feel that having u for her birthday gift is already the best gift ever compared to those material thingy. I believe what she wants to convey to u is that she wants to be with u and that not to say, she loves u compared to any other things ya. Well, if it's me, i would say the same thing to my partner as well (: Alrite, most importantly, both of u are doing gd and that both of u should play ur role in order to maintain this r/s. Not to mention, being thoughtful and understanding are the key factors which play a part here. As one says, "it takes two hands to clap". So, Keep going yea! ;)