I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

28 April 2010

$200!!!

Wulalala~
Today is my lucky day
I won $200 Dollar from Yes 933
*mos thought that I win $2000,Fainted!!
Greedy girl
Can you imagine there's thousand of people listen to the MediaCORP Station YES 93.3??
And there's thousand of people try-ing to call in to YES93.3 to play One of their Game?
This is one of the Game
Still confuse what the 4 digit no. about??
*key point *1809
Rules of the game:Have to guess the four numbers of their designated
Then....Four numbers arranged in the order specified.
After that have to hurry to call No.66911 9xx once they announce
But we do not knw that we can successfully call the hotline and get the right answer.
That's the Main Point so I said I was the luckiest.
I'm in the good mood
Bought 油鸡和粉 and honey Drew as my lunch
*slubb~~~
Pan cake for Hi_Tea
After work collect Tobe report At Mount Alvernia Hospital

No comments: