I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

12 April 2010

Loser_Nobody

Ermmm.......
Not feeling like blogging,
Kinda few things come up and spoil my mood actually ..
Love,friendship and so ..
I put a lot of effort on It but till the end things never work out ..
And It become worst and worst ..
Quite disappointed on It ..
I think I am consider a LOSER ..
Every time when things happens,
I will keep on asking myself ..
Am I doing not good enough or I am just really Nobody?
But I had already done my best ..

Sound from my heart

1 comment:

stars said...

Nah, this is not call loser. It's call reflection (: loser means when u break up with somebody, u ask back for all the things which u have gave to ur partner. By asking urself whether u have done enough, it's call self reflection ya. U're NOT a loser by that meaning yea so dont call urself that. I believe ur gf will know the effort that u have put in this r/s :D Try not to think negatively as this may affect the bond between u and ur partner. Always look on the bright side of everything ya (: