I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

06 April 2010

Emotions

Emotions of  喜怒哀乐
喜: To be happy
怒: Indignant
哀: Sorrow
乐: Cheerful

Why human must have a definition of Emotions
Why do I always happy when the next one unpleasant thing happened
When I feel very happy on that moment I was totaly intoxicated
But when I'm not happy there always no one listened when I need them.
I envy all of you,cause they are or somebody always there when you need them.
I'm speechless
Sometime I like to be alone,I do not know why.
It makes me feel more comfortable.
Maybe I'm the one who hard to express myself and those Emotions

1 comment:

stars said...

Cheer up yea! Always look on the bright side of everything ya....im sure ur sisters will always be there for u when u need them. Everyone has their own ups and downs but that never means it's the end of world. It depends on how u face or handle it. ALWAYS rmb, life's abt being happie so do stay happie always ya (: