I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

25 April 2010

Wild Wild Wet

Sunday morning
Prepared to bring my niece to the theme park and chalet
I love the way she smiling*seem like crying
hahaha
Baby mos is gg to take care of them
Lovely
1st time bought her to MRT without her parent
Having Chicken rice for b'fast
Mc'd for their Lunch
The way she look at my Burger
The way she holding my Burger
And I love the way she looking at me
She looked so afraid to eat my hamburger
And finally she get her own hamburger
After lunch went to Wild Wild Wet
BBQ at Arena
All the food my cousin had prepared
There're lot of food,drink and fruit
Beef,lamb,chicken,prawn,satay,fish,shellfish and many many more
Omg...I can'n stop eating with those delicious Food

The night with the full moon
With my Chubby Girl
Sweet Prawn
And This is my Fav shellfish cooked with lotsa wine
yummy yummy
The way when home
Gummi bear is definitely Sunburn
Look at her Face
Like Japeness Guys
LOL

No comments: