I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

27 November 2009

PLAY*Hari Raya Haji

The Night at PLAY        

Funny look
 
Ugly!!!
Beh tahan her nia,everytime also got different pose.
lol~

With Chriss Gan and Irene

Melissa and JP

and Daryl Tan



What's wrong with Tobesan hhuuhh??


With Pea

Sam and me

Their funny look
XD


My Silly Dumb Dumb

Everytime i very kek qi about my sis Pic,when we went to pub she always dissappear.
we very hard to get her.
why huhh??
That night really really F---,Cause nextday she just came back without any call and msg
curious~
at that whole night what u did huuhh?
whole night she doesn't knw that her sister and her gf very worries about her
expecially her GF keep ask me where Pic
on that time i'm going crazy.
Why my Sis become so selfish huhh?
i'm not mean to control everything on her.
Just behave more than enough.
Don't be naughty again o!!!

Tired!!!


No comments: