I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

10 November 2009

B'fast/Suprise



I can't live without b'fast
So everyday i have to take my b'fast before work
Last night you promised accompany me for b'fast today
You made it...
And u send me to work *mrt only
lol~
So sweet.........!!!
Thx

After work meet tobe at TPY Mc'd
Actually i was waiting my silly to cut her hair.
But she's late,cancel le...

Home
Chit chat chit chat....
Mention bout my niece she is about 10 yrs old
I can't imagine that she wana fight with me yesterday night
I feel very disappointed!!!!
She really don't know how to appreciate us.

Pls: Apple Loo Do Not Bother her anymore.
*i wish i can make it


Ooooooopssss..
I get a suprised from my silly
She bought me a Chanel blusher
I thought i wont get any suprise from her.........
hahaha......
Thankx love

No comments: