I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

06 November 2009

Waiting for 2 hours plus

Is another Friday again
After work going to meet Tobe at Orchard
ermmm.
Tobe decided to cut her hair already*short hair
I'm the 1st one to know this new
and she feel very excited...
keep asking me what type of hair style suit her more
i'm very headache on that moment
grrrrrrrrr.....
The 1st time both of us went to that hair salon which is introduced by Kalipok name INN.
On that time we didnt book any appointment so they ask us come back after an hour
1hour,what to do???
lazy for shopping then we plan to have our dinner 1st.

Haagen-Dazs for our dinner
firstly i thought both of us cant finish
But end up we finish
Very geng la.....*freezing
ooopss....Time up
Wash + Cut + waiting again = 2 Hours
Gosh....!!!
I'm waiting for her almost 2 hours plus !!!

My silly cm over she still havent done.
hahahahhaha.....
Subway for supper!!!
End



Her new hair stylish~
Nice!!!

No comments: