I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

13 November 2009

Haircut + 2012 = Friday Night

Today i end work at 5pm
and my boss bring me to MRT
suprised leh!!!

then meet tobe at central point
Is her turn to wait me for haircut
lol

Dinner 1st cause is still early

Yeah....
i gt the - - -!!!


Time for haircut!!!

I highlight my hair.
1st time leh!!!

with Mos

different effect

Mos and tobesan

Cut-ing

Her turn


she almost done!!
well~
This pic is before haircut

And this is after

Conclusion i prefer the previous 1,
so how??
*SAD
Now i look so Ugly!!!

After Haircut we went to watch this show 2012
Is Very Great Show
*Thumb up

1 comment:

Tinky said...

prefer current 1... is very yeng, stylish! unless u don prefer "yeng" :)