I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

22 November 2009

My Girlfriend Is An Agent (2009)

Early morning follow my lovely mama to market*pasar*
Normaly most of the people went there for Veg,meat and etc.
and we just went there for FOOD,ta bao Breakfast for them!!!!
it's damn heavy lo
==''
 Suntec Again
looking for the cheap cheap Camera
end up no more stock ==''
But we help chriss to get G11
WTF
Everything gonna queue like hell lo
Even pay and collect those thing
Around 2 hours plus leh!!!
Tobe Loo and Chriss Lim you all gonna yang me and Mos more and more ya
hehehehe!!!

resting

and i'm having my Ice-cream
<3

Heading to Orchard to meet Chriss Gan

Here we're

we going to get our Movie Ticket
=)

Having dinner with Chriss and her friends
my silly is having her Korean Noodle

Then went to Cini for My Girlfriend Is An Agent

Starring: Kim Ha-neul, Kang Ji-hwan

Movie i cant without these!!!

YES,X'mas Cming soon.
Exited la


Irene and me!!!

No comments: