I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

28 November 2009

Mulan (2009)


Mulan (2009)
I'm going alone to watch this show (Mulan)
Cause of her,she still lay-ing on the bed and is already 3pm
I never blame or mumbling her.
Then try to call someone out with me
but that's no one.
You know why???
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The show almost start and she just called me and ask me *where are you now*
Should i tell her the true or just hang up the call??
End up
I'm told her i'm going to watch Movie
But the 1st thing she asked *are you going to watch alone*??
YES!!!!
Is that any problem huhh??
Guess she might be think i'm going to watch movie with other people.
How dare you!!!
If YES
You also got nothig to do with thats.
But i Did Not.

I thought after this show you will meet me at Cini...
But you ...............
Speechless!!!

Everything is End and it Restart again
wish that you wont repeat!!!
Babe keep ur promise.

And i dont care i want to watch that show again!!!
*<3


No comments: