I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

04 November 2009

Untitled

Rainy day again
Everyday....
Everyday........
And everyday i did the same thing!!
when i log in my blogger naturally i will went to your blog
and see whether u got update your blog boh
but you never..........
A little bit of disappointed!!
Know why??cause i like to read your blog
You will express everything out in your blog
Even u're complain me or blame me!!
cause i want to know you more than myself.
so are you the one want to know me more than yourself
lol~

Be reasonable
I know u got no time to update
cause you almost spend your whole day on your work
to earn $$ for ...............future.

To be honest sometime we never talk more than 3 hours
What a joke!!
hahahahha....i'm getting crazy liao~

But recently i feel much better!!
If you ask me why,i'll say i Don't know!!!

No comments: