I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

22 December 2009

The Winter Solstice days.

22/12/09


That's my sis Cat LOO SiEW LING birthday.
And that's The Winter Solstice days too.
All of us was very exited.
Cause Zos going to cook dinner for us and i'm going to make sweet dumplings for them.
Yeah...
Sound like *happy family


















When we almost complete the sweet dumplings.
I get a phone call from my sister Cat
And she told me that mum saw everything from xxxxxxxx..
bla bla bla bla~
SHIT!!!
Fainted ...........SPEECHLESS!!!!
And second my mood had completely down.
Gosh,
Why these happened again.
How i'm going ..........her again.
Tell me??
From tip to toe to think.
I really don't know what to do.
I really xxxx her,and she going to XXXXXXXXXXXX
Heart broken!!!

No comments: