I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

05 December 2009

Bangkok 5th dec 2009

Third day_Having Our B'fast with my sweetheart in the early morning


Start Moving to town of BKK

Waiting for Check in

And i'm having my Mango Rice

Platinum

Say cheer~

Eat Again,Chiak chiak chiak...Chiak ho yi puk...hahahha
I love Rainbow =)

My Lovely Sister *heart

Eight of us
Erm...No!!!Is 4 pair of us*honey moon*
hahahaha

I'm going to window shopping lo.
asking myself are you sure window shopping??
lol

TuTu




The bigger shooping mall in town
Isetan xia.
=')




I  buy nothing at the shopping mall
Too too Expensive!!!
So At night we went to the night market of Suam-Lum


I love this bag,Damn Uni..but the Cost is over...==''

Silly Cow
I love the Logo
Remind me that my niu niu is waiting for me.

=)
Last minit to decide to make a new tattoo.

Somthing like A Pussy Cat

It's Very Geli...Hurt...
Cos somewhere Very Sensitive.
==''

After Awhile Getting better le

grrrrrrrrr...!!!

yeah..almost done~


After thats touch up my old Tattoo


=)

Done
=)
Time:around 2 smthg am

No comments: