I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

06 December 2009

Bangkok Cha tu cha 6th

Morning kiss from my silly.
Good mood today


Went out for our B'fast
With my lovely silly Tobesan too
After that heading to Cha Tu Chak
Nice paper Bag


Ready to shop till i drop.
hahahha

she looking for her T-shirt

wow....lot Belt
Nice~

Erm....still wondering which is nice?
End up i bought that shoe which is yellow colour.
=)


Clothe.........Fashion!!!!

which is nice??
Pink or grey?

Believe_believe i love??
lol


Funny look like*bao mou*

Lunch Time

Cheer~

 Finally she can find a place to rest and having her lunch.
Know u're very Tired
Poor you
Muack!!!

Eat also *bo eng* lo,have to take picture with them
lol
Just kidding

we Totaly have fun~

This is Mossi
wahahhahah*devil laugh

After lunch Shop again
I'm looking for skirt.
Where Where Where??

This is Very Very nice
*home made Coconut Ice-cream*
Taste Awesome
I love It.

Silly I want more!!!
>.<

Yummy Yummy

Shop in the Morning till Evening
Hur~
*Exhausted*

Late le time to going back to Hotel le
That's lot story for today
make me laugh,angry,hungry,exhausted and etc
what i can say is we both is the last one leave Cha tu Chak.
Where Pic,Zos,Tobe,Chriss,Cat and Yen?
hahahahaha

No comments: