I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

03 December 2009

1st day at Bangkok Pattaya

Yeah!!!
Bkk here i come
Be frankly i am so so so exited
and that's our 1st time *Four sister* travel together*
Shop Shop Shop
Eat Eat Eat
ETC ETC ET
 
Our passport!!!

check in



reached!!!

she bought her hu ki and i bought my M&M

On our way to Hotel

Here we are
Tired~


Get ready for our lunch


Food Food Food here we come

tutu



Pattaya Beach



Stupid dumb dumb

and me

Hard Rock Cafe


 
waiting for my sweetheart and Yen
they on their way!!!

lot lot...yummy yummy
Gosh .........we eat lot

babe trying to get ticket for tomorrow~
wink!!!

yum yum....
Very spicy.

After bath...Tired

Yes
Happy
They just reached!!!
Finally *happy family*

went out again
For our Dinner


Spicy Spicy Spicy!!

MANGO

Our fav


we never go fot the tiger show cos i'm sick
end up she was angry me
Sad!!!!

No comments: