I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

12 December 2009

Be little bit more responsibility and sympathize.

Fu-k!!!!!
I'm Fu-k-ing pissed off with you!!!
I never meet someone like you
You're damn Fu-k-ing Selfish......Selfish.......again and again!!!
And pretend like nothing.
WTF!!!!!
PLEASE la,be little bit more responsibility and sympathize.


NO one push you to that corner,so Dont Trying to PUSH someone else.
You're very lucky for everything.
Appreciate it.
And don't be so greedy.


Last!!!
你自己的粪,自己来清洗吧!
There're no any cleaner provide for you.


I feel very disappointed and wonder why you're so selfish
That's nothing important than family
Come on
 Friend,Love,Flirt and etc are not everything.
get it.

Pls love urself
or else there's no one there for you
Be good Girl okay
and don't be so naughty.

cause u're a little one in our family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this blog. and esp the last one. kaki eh sai, kaki lai put. hahahaha....this is a great blog. i love it :)