I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

24 July 2010

I ♥ Beach Life

Woke up in the morning 9am
And to get ready to beach with the hot sunny day
End up some of them still sleep like a pig Zzzzzzz
Poor my sweetheart cos she's sick
Wohoo......
Dress code:White
I ♥ White
Having my lunch and b'fast @ bugis
Chicken rice
Took some random picture with my ♥
Ops....there another two ladygirl look so NIANG
Lol~
Then heading to sentosa
It's so happening ♥
Finally beach with all ♥
But unfortunately there still left someone there
='(
Anyway I'm Still happy
=')
Beach @ music
Awesome
Plus A bottle of Vodka
After went to Cafe del mar*part of sentosa
A very big swimming pool
Really want to jump into the pool
But I can't =(
White bikini girl with a big tummy
Tobe ♥ pic ♥ cat ♥ chriss
This is the most notty girl ♥
The most sexy girl ♥
The most cutie mek mek
And the beach boy*but she doesn't looks like
Ramen
Yigloo yogurt ice-cream
Last day-sweetheart

No comments: