I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

17 July 2010

Penang Getaway- Day 1 ♥

Rock or sexy style better???
She prefer Rock Style  =')
She said I look alike Rihana
WTH
Love it
I'm Teacher,Don't you think so?
Lol~
Ops....Nicole is cming over to Penang too
Wow...FUN!!!
With the white lovely roses
Oya..Forgt to thx to my love that she brought me there =')
Finally fianlly and finally
After that three of us went to Ingolf's Kneipe to have our dinner
*German food*
sausage sausage sausage
Yum Yum
   
She looks cute,Lotsa pattern =)
But I don't like the second picture
Blek~~~~
This even more better
Zenzi bar
This gal look so cuteName Shermin =') 
Recall my mind about the 2 dollar and bla bla bla
Chikotan again
Club At mois
With the two little love Pickie and sweetheart
And of cos with Piggy too*Laugh
It's been very long never club with her already
I miss u dear =')
Wow....Someone Is sweet at the club
Hugssssss
Love thx for everything

No comments: