I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

23 July 2010

Arena_Clark Quay-Friday night

Wohoooooo
It's Friday
After work straight meeting my sweetheart at Jurong East IMM
Look at the top of my two picture
I look so tired but It's come with my lovely smile
lol~
I just can't wait to see you when I'm going to knock off
Hugssssss
At IMM waiting for our shuttle bus
After that went home and prepare myself 1st meet them at sommerset
*The Handburger*
Nicole
And all loves
*That moment when I on the phone with her =')
Bally
Two of us act-ing cute
=')
Headed to Arena-Clark Quay
Arena
Am I look like drunkard With two bottle of Martell
1st of all we thought we could not finish up but end up xxx
hahahaha
Let's have some fun =')
Drink Drank Drunk
Bally again =)
And Vinz
Just reliaze that I never took the pic with my two little love
=(
4th day_sweetheart
='( night but I'm happy and high =')
thx gal

No comments: