I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

14 September 2009

my lovely weekends

 my lovely weekends
*Sunday*
for changing my sis thing and my dum dum going to collect her thing as well
the IT fair was very crowded coz it was that Last day
so we have no choice,we need to go
grrrrrrrr
After this we went to somewhere"Downtown East" by Cap
if i'm not wrong is"areda chalet"

By CAp VERY Expensive lo
next time i wont take cap again
save $$$
hehehe
nice view and it's quite fun
unfortunately we never play
cos when we reached it already 5plus and it close at 7pm
>.<
maybe this coming  weekends we'll going there again
~yeah yeah~
poor us
we just stand over and look for them
but end up we went to swam

Clar's 21ST BBQ
guess they waiting for eat only
hahahah
*tam chiak po*
starting feel tired,
i need to sleep now
>.<
Night
With the b'day girl
Some photo we havent get it
will upload more soon.
=')

No comments: