I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

11 September 2009

IT fair

After work straight away to city hall,it's still early for me on that time,
because i'm going to wait my silly knock off and go to IT fair together
but end up i'm going to meet my sister and she got a dinner with her friend at 7.30pm
so three of us having dinner
hope she doesn't mind,hehehe
Before dinner~
Time is still early for us so she accompanny me for looking my new shoe.
i bought it
*happy
Four of us went to IT fair
and my silly actually is looking for her Hard Disk for long time ago

from IT fair i bought myself a Samsung hard disk which is RED
and a pair of ear piece
and my silly bought herself a Samsung hard disk which is BLACK
erm...
if continue walk around guess i'll be broke liao 
because there got lots thing i need to buy
but my silly try to stop me
or else i'm going to broke soon
hahahaha
she trying to act cute
hahahaha
took for nothing
hahahaha
siao liao

No comments: