I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

14 September 2009

JB Trip



went to Jb with my sis and my dum dum
on the way to JB,quite sleepy while going to woodland
our stupid face
lol
   it's going to 1.30 pm,
quite late already

waiting for the bus
HOT
>.<
we having our bun,yum yum
and egg tart MSG FREE
Thats my Fav *Baskin Robbins,i have it again
Luv it
and thats super spicy BBQ
*the sauce very geng*
..............................................................................................................................................

honestly i'm very full
guess i'm going to diet soon
erm....
finally my dum dum get her thing from JB
hur~
or else i have to accompanny her to shop whole orchard shopping centre again.
*feel very tired and sleepy

No comments: