I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

31 August 2010

Silent mode

I Hate myself more than You
I such a useless human in this world

WTF
Don't really know how to speak/talk to other and even my gf too.
Tsk Tsk Tsk~~~~~~~~~~~

Misunderstood always mess up the thing
Fxxx I hate It!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to talk anymore
It's make me mad every single day
Stupid mouth Stupid mind and etc etc etc...
Being silent is much more better
Cause It's would hurt anyone anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FML
发泄完毕

2 comments:

applePOP said...

When i saw this post I really dunno how to say anything!!! My heart is broken when i saw u wrote u hated yourself n FYL...!!! Bohboh u are a good lover...I know u verbally don't knw how to express yourself sometimes and I'm sorry that i can't understand u...!!! I know i'm a quick tempered person,impatience and I'm too serious sometimes....!!!But no matter how I really love u so much and I knw u knew it....!!!We communicate slowly and patiently in future ok...xxxx =) love u.

applezxx said...

ok!!! =)