I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

17 June 2010

You're still the best In my life

Do you know,
You are the only one who Love me the most and you are the only one who Hurt me so bad.
Cried several times just because of you
Maybe you think that I'm not as weak as you
But I'll tell you that I'm just like a hedgehog
Looks very strong but have a very fragile heart
Hedgehog Sometimes very strong but still cannot bear that pain.
Sorry~
I'm apologize that I'm give up
I really can't stand how much pain u did it on me.
It's really hurt and my heart is broken.
I do need sometime to cure my sickness.

But I never blame on you.
Never~
Cos you're still the best In my life
U're forgiven.

Thank you on behalf of three years
It's truly mean alot to me
I'm appreaciated

hugsss <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...
I wasn't meant to be like that. But all I can do is wish both of you happiness! And like you said so: this is the only way which I can choose to love you in the future! I feel happy when you do. You gave your best to me,appreciated! And I'll always remember you said: I couldn't give you what does she gave! And because of this,I know that I'm not as good as she does! But for sure she doesn't have something that I do too. So I still proud of being myself =)
You are a great person, but too bad I am no longer be with you anymore...
I've cried thousand times and I know it's time to stand up and face the fact!
You are always my treasured one!

Loves,Gummi Bear

Anonymous said...

Ppl cum & go, so long it stay & memories created, is more than enuf. We live for our own not for others. Smile bcoz it happend b4 but not bcoz it ended. Cheers loves =)

applezxx said...

I gt what u mean!!!
Thx loves =')

Anonymous said...

No one is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS, will NEVER make you CRY