I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

13 June 2010

13.06.2010

Yesterday night a little bit drunk
woke up late
Sistalk while waiting for Popsy
I Love the way when she kiss me
hehehe
Noon
On the way to Long buay
Had the most famous Chicken rice
This is cai buay
But why it's look like empty cai buay
Laugh~
yummy yummy
I look weird
But having fun with my lovely sis
Cos She look so happy when I act like this
Headed to Gurney plaza
Ops...This silly Girl Is damn funny pls
We both is from Indonesia
Laugh~
Finally
Winter Warmers
Hi-tea with loves
Taste awesome
AnnaBelle's
second round Hi-Tea at Tg bunga there
This is nice <3
Dinner time
Night Heading to UPR
Met few of my friends
Mois
With Popsy
With San San

No comments: