I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

20 May 2010

520 !!!

Received a Lovely Msg from her
But after few hours ago
Everythgs End!!!
Maybe because of my attitude
I knw I'm suck a bad girl
Bad tempered
No patient
Obstinate
Stubborn
Selfish
Rude
and etc etc
But I dunno why she still Love the Bad Girl like me

She saw my post today
I think she does not understand the contents of my blog
All I want Is YOU TO BE HAPPY
Why What I did was so wrong!!!
She looks like very unhappy
But why sound like I'm the one who break-ing her heart!!!!!!!!
Wish that both of us can look forward and never look back
Which mean look for our present but not our pass.
This is what she post
Sound so sad and so emo
='(
I Should be the one so sad and emo but not her!!!
But that's no the main point!!


No comments: