I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

19 May 2010

Sorry

I’m sorry if I hurt you
I’m sorry if I Lied
I’m sorry I’m alive
I’m sorry that I cried
I’m sorry that I failed
I’m sorry that it’s true
I’m sorry that I had to
I’m sorry I’m not strong
I’m sorry that I’m selfish
I’m sorry that I’m stupid
I’m sorry I’m not perfect
I’m sorry that I upset you
I’m sorry that to hurt you
I’m sorry I did you wrong
I’m sorry I can’t deal with it
I’m sorry that I can’t tell you
I’m sorry I need apologize
When my world’s falling apart.
I miss you when something really good happens,because you are the one I want to share it with.I miss you when something is troubling me,because you are the one who understands me so well.I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other …
BUT

I feel very sorry for you
I should not brought you to my life
And it's wont happened too much of thgs
Knw that there's lotsa rumours surrounding you
What can I do that's the one way_You knw!!!
I'm Quit
I want you to be happy
 
My definition Is still the same:
I'll love those who love my sister
I'll like those who like my sister
As in I'll love those who can accept them!!!!
I know It's Sound a bit selfish

Sorry
So step forward and never look back


No comments: