I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

10 May 2010

What kind of person she is??

Erm...
Recently I knw a new fren that she knw me almost a yrs and u knw what.
I just knw her for almost one week only.lol~
And I never view her FB profile since she is in my FB friends list for so long.
*I just view-ing her profile last few day
WTH

For me I do not knw what kind of person she is.
Buttttttt....The way when she chat with me sound so weird.
She damn Funny,thick skinned and 胆子蛮大的
She look chubby and a little bit Fat!!!*sorry_Maybe most of my fren all so skinny!!!

Main points!!!!
She From KL-Penang lang
She said she like me.=.=''
She sent me a flower/choco to my office!!!
She cm over SG!!!
Lunch With me
A little gift for me.
All these things are so obvious.
opsssssss~
Sound so complicated right

I dunno what actually I wana to say
Maybe I'm not good in memory so better write it out from here

I'm curious that the person nvr meet me before and she said she like me
Gosh....What kind of person she is??
But she's nice
And she being single for a yrs till now
Full of ??????????????????

No comments: