I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

04 January 2010

Ridiculous!!!

Still in holiday mood.

I'm not feeling good today!!!
1st day of work and i feel so sleepy.
somemore in the early morning outside is raining like a cat and dog.
How i wish i can lay in the bed and continue sleep............ZZzzzzzzzz!!!

Noon time.
Erm...I heard a rumor about me,very very very ridiculous....
That's a girl name Doreen_Singaporean,i'm not really know her...
But she told someone that she know me and she said that i'm pretty enough,
and i ask all my suitors buy the product for me then go and change $ the next day.
WTF
hahahhahha.....ridiculous!!!

Guess that girl might be too free huh...
and XXXXX.....!!!!


End don't piss me off!!!

No comments: