I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

23 October 2010

I ♥ YOU MUM

Saturday morning went to Toa Payoh to collect my medical report.
After that Viewing house at TPY then went to aiport to pick up My lovely mum*My Queen.
While heading to airport I feel very exited.=')

But when I saw my mum I get shock and my heart just like *broken and bleeding nonstop
It's hurt when I saw her changed like nobody.
Gosh what's wrong with my mum?
*I'm keep repeat asking myself.
Her right face is full of scar and bruise =(
I dont even dare to ask her..But my sis told me that she gt an accident!!!!
*My god....Hand and leg also get hurt.
By that time I feel very hard to breath and my tear just drop down.
-Just continue breath and wipe my tear away ='(
I was thinking why I'm not the one who gt an accident!!!

Anway she just smile at us and told us that she's ok
And ask us don't worry bout her.
How could it be?

It's kinda sad
when thing happened and I can't do anything.

Mommy I promise you that I'll be a good daughter.
And I'll try my best to take care of you.
I ♥ YOU Mum

No comments: