I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

21 September 2010

I'm Lost

I'm helpless =(
I'm Crumble ='(
I need somebody lead me their shoulder and cry as loud as I can.


Do anyone know how I feel?
I'm Lost ............ lostttttttttttttttttttttt......................='(


I'm not as fine as You think I am
I'm not as Happy as You think I am
I'm not as Cheerful as You think I am
I'm not as Strong enough as You think I am
I'm not .......................................................
I'm Just pretend-ing,
And I'm just a little little girl those who need lotsa love


I do need someone pamper me,
I do need someone concern about me,
I do need someone to take care of me,
I do need someone can be more understanding,
I.......................but not giving me troublesome,quarrel and etc etc etc !!!!

No comments: