I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

01 September 2010

Bally ♥ Birthday

1st of September-Bally big day
There's lot of my friend and loves b'day on this month
and it's a very busy and tir-ing month to go
Today I get to work and after work have a small celebration for bally at CityHall there
KoPi Tiam
The famous Curry Fish Head
Mine and her fav =)
This is the second time I've been here
Tobesan =)
nice place
With the birthday gal ♥

we seems like wearing couple shirt
Lol~


yum yum ♥
Group Picture ♥
Prepar-ing
Done
A little small suprised for her
Hope you will like it =)
Once again happy birthday ♥
May ur all dream come true ya
Wooo..shangarila Choco Carrot cake
♥ It
Headed to Cini for Mv-Step up 3
2010 vs 2009
It's only 1yrs...and we look like we really changed alot
I think I should be the one who change alot like nobody
Look at this pic It's recall back my memory when the moment you fall down at D.Hill
Really laugh die me
LOL~

No comments: