I'm Princess Fuxking Pie

I'm Princess Fuxking Pie
Just because You know my name,that doens't mean You know my game

08 February 2010

Second Question



Feeling weird
You know why.
When the Second Question u asked me!!!
Sound really very weird!!!
It's make me feeling down.

so pls dont mention that thing infront of me.
Especially the alphabet *F*
Do not misunderstand the alphabet *F*
That's not Fu*k

And I know If once I choose A I wont get B as the same time,
That a simple rule.
But from started till now I got the answer,There's only A!!!
Even in one of my family or my whole life~

Who can understand What I really want??

Just a simple word.
As long as u happy will do.
I really meant it.

Sometime I really envy those ppl they can get everything they wanted!!
*compare with them*




BUT...........like u said my life is better than those ppl in HAITI.
I should appreaciate what i having now.
Ppl pls pray for the ppl in Haiti






Stupid me!!!!!
Just let it be la.

No comments: